In November 2021, within the scope of the joint project for rendering services between LLC UAZ and SOLLERS Engineering, the first stage of work was completed to convert the glider-vehicles UAZ HUNTER into UAZ Spartan electric cars. The final installation of electrical components and sales of e-vehicles in the EC market will be carried out by a Western business partner of LLC UAZ. In the course of this work, a number of vehicles have been converted into the right-hand drive version.
The major changes in the vehicle base design related to the right-hand drive conversion and installation of electrical components are:
- installation of reinforced springs
- steering relocation to the right side
- modification of wire harnesses
- modification and relocation of the brake and accelerator pedals to the right side
- modification of headlamps and backlights
- modification of chassis assemblies